Amazone



This is the new way to catch fish. First time I have see this and I like this that I must share this with others. So therefore I have make this video and upload here for my daily and permanent and new coming visitors. As we know that fishing is a dream of every one. Every one want to catch a fish with unique style. So every where in the world different traditional people have different ideas to catch the fish. In all over the world different programs are also captured on fishing. Fish is mot popular animal in the world. Every person from all the religion like to eat the fishes. Mostly unique and tasty fishes are found in the sea. 

A famous program was made on fishing. The name of program was fishing impossible. In that program there were three friends they visit all the river and sea from all over the world and they catch the fish. They were usually adopt the way to catch the fish of that area. Mean if they catch this fish in the sea of Australia then they first ask from the people of Australia that how they catch the fish. So in this way when the reach at Nepal. First I would like to tell you about Nepal. This is the small country but this is so beautiful. Nepal have no their jumbo jet are the air craft nor have a air plan. But they create the unique helicopter. Just two or three behind of each other or can sit in line. There is the one Poilet. So when I see i was amazed that Nepali people how create this and how they make journey. 

Well the three friends first they decide to meet with the people individually. So they meet the people and ask to catch the fish by the local people. In this way in the world like south Africa's forest or in the other sea. They first meet with the local people. Even while catching the fish if night was held they they make their tent on the bank of sea and there they spend a night by eating the fresh fishes.

So those three friends publish their videos on tv channel. I have to TV channel therefore I have publish this video on my website. But viewers if you will stay with me then hope so one day we all will make a TV channel. Actually I was discussing about fishing. In my whole life first time I have see this idea to catch the fish. Therefore I have publish the video in above. Now I have decided to catch the fish with different style. Like a three friends I will travel in the world and will visit the sea. You will live with me and we all will visit the world and will catch the fish. But before starting this journey I shall have need of analysis and I will have to know about the fishes. Because there can be a risk of life. This long journey can be a very tough. Because I have no any experience of catching fish before and in the sea never.

So follow this site and watch my next video that How I catch the fish. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top