Amazone


Mr Li Jinyuan Visit Through Pakistan.

The founder of TIENS: President Li Jinyuan. Tiens is a Multinational company.
Hand in hand,
Each of TIENS citizens is an indispensable part of TIENS brand.

Side by side,
Each of TIENS citizens accounts for the greatness of TIENS BRAND




Introduction of Mr Li jin yuan.
He is a voice chairman of Tianjin Federation industry. He is a president of health care association of china.  He is a voice presedint of helping commission of china. He is a member of WFDSA and Ceo Committee. United Nation give him the honoralbe degree of docotrate due to spreading the mission of health. The News paper of 2004 bya Daily News He is a second rechiest person in china. 

The speech of Mr Li Jin yuan in Pakistan.

It is honoralbe to me that today I am speaking with you. I want to give you a message that this business is not just a business whereas our mission is the success of whole world. For the completion of this mission I hope that will be the higher then the all countries of the world. I just want this deliver my message to the other people which belong to you like that your family members and friends. It is my humbly wish that goes with the development flag in the world. Our aim, Our thought are higher then it.

Video is here

                      
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

1 comments :

 
Top