Amazone




This is my first video of my village. I mostly live in city but one day late night I reached at my village and stay there for night. At morning when i wake up i go for walk then i see that what a beauty of village. I think this village will be the most beautiful village in the world. If you watch  the full video then i hope that you will also say that this village is really beautiful. Unfortunately people form the other city does not know about this village but the local city people daily came at morning for walk and for visit of this village. As I said that first morning i was amazed that this is really amazing. From that day I have decided to live in the village. Now I am living and at every morning i watch the beauty of my village. Today I have make a v log on the beauty of my village. So i will suggest you that follow this site because in the future i am going to capture more videos on the secrets of this village. Those videos you will like and I think that if you don't follow this site then you will miss that beautiful videos. Even if you are living from the other countries you will like to visit this village. I'll always welcome you and as host i will wait for you. Click Here For More Videos



I would like to tell you about the life of the people who are living in this village. The videos as i said that i will share next day. The specially of the village is that all people who are living always remain united. If any thief or other dangerous people make loss to any person of the village then all villagers make help and find that thief. Once upon a time approximately 5 year ago one thief has theft the buffalo of one old lady. When she woke up at morning she saw that her buffalo was not at home. She cried people gathered there and ask the reason. She told that here buffalo has thief. Same that day people of the village makes plan and decide to find the buffalo. Just in two days they have find and return to the old lady. This is the example but from that day till now no and other thief move toward this village. 

Actually in village fresh air and fresh vegetables and fresh milk always available. People work hard in their field and remain healthy. They live close to the nature and there is no noise nor a pollution. Ever thing is neat and clear. So that is why there are no clinic instead of government hospital. Mostly people if they victim of any disease they get the natural medicine and just a single day they become fit and again start to work hard which they do daily. Now i am also start to work into the field. 


So follow this site and always connect with site. Daily up coming videos will be in front of you. More you can also chat here with your new friends.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top