Amazone




This is the new idea to boil egg. One day I was thinking that is there any interesting way to boil the egg. Usually people boil egg in water but I wan to do different. Some days ago I watch the video on social media that there ware some boys who were boiling the egg just on clay. They mad the small hole on earth and then they make the roof of clay on that hole and they they placed the egg on the roof and under the hole they burn the small wood. They also placed a big leaf on the egg and then they covered the the leaf with soft water mixed clay. After the some minutes when they open the leaf from the egg. There was a wonder that all eggs was boiled they divide the all eggs with each other and they eat with enjoyment. 

When I see that video I decided to do the same experiment but my aim was to do different. Because this was done by the boys. But I get the idea from that video and decided to apply. On my video there were need of expense up to 15 Dollar. I goes to the market and buy the box of matches and paper to cover the egg. I cam back at home and bind the matches with rubber band. and then placed these binding matches on the hard paper. As you can watch in the video and then i placed two eggs on these matches. one was covered with the silver paper and the other was uncovered. 

I start the burn the matches there was amazing to me that suddenly all matches get fire and I was fare that time that this could be a dangerous. If there was any thing near to the matches it could be burn. It was crazy. Well after a minutes I was that uncovered egg was waste and does not boiled while the other egg was remain save. It could be seen in to the video that. How I do this expeiment. When the fire was finished I get the covered egg in to my hand and open that egg. You can see that it is boiled completely. 

But one thing which I learn from the video I would like to tell you that . This was very crazy and dangerous don't try this at home. By trying this at home you may get any loss. So If like me you want to do this experiment then try this out of home in a ground or open area. Well after the experiment I was excited to share this video to my friends. So I make a website which is http://besttiens.blogspot.com/. I upload the video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynsu3ryNFKE 
These are the links where I have shared the video. My friends was surprised by watching this video. I was also surprised. After that I have decided to do more unique experiments. Those experiments I will show you latter beacuse for that I am doing hard work and my expnsis are also increasing for that. Hope so you will like these my experiment and please give me feed back in below comment area. You may also suggest me for new ideas and tricky videos.

1 comments :

 
Top