Amazone



In this videos you will watch the funny movements. This is very funny video. In this video you will watch that there are five roles and these roles are very funny. You will never control your laugh. In this time even children are very smart they make more fun then younger people. People like and share the activities of the children on social media. In this video one person is asking from the other person that. Please tell me is there ok to sleep with the girls friends. Other said that there is no matter of ok or not ok to sleep with the girl friend actual problem is that you did't sleep all the night. 
In the other video father asks from his son that why you are worry my son. His son remain quit. His father again asks and said that tell me as a friend. Then his son said that. How I tell you friend my girl friend is seeking a I phone from me and then he rain away. Really fun and you see that this is very funny and you can't control your laugh. Now you are laughing by watching this tik tok video. This is amazing. I think that by watching these videos. Mostly worried people forget their worries and they laugh on these videos.

I hope that you will git it positive not negative. My main aim is to provide the happiness to the people so that they could remain happy in this stress situation. There is also a funny poetry under the video. This is in Punjabi language which is very funny. and when you will watch this poetry or will listen this poetry you will must laugh and will must like it. I hope that you will must share this post with other friends. I will try to upload more other videos like this so that people could watch and remain happy due to me. So follow this site and remain happy. By following this site you will get the upcoming new videos and you will my notify when new video will be uploaded here. 

Now a days there is the trend of tik tok videos. Every young girls and  boys are making their videos and uploading on the social media. There are many other people who are going against these activities. Even father and son and mother and daughter and every one from a single house is making their videos and sharing with other people just for popularity. This thing will destroy the society. I think that Girls should never involve in these types of videos. Even boys and young boys may be make this kind of videos. As some one says that some year ago people goes to the club house to watch the dance of the girls. But now a days the girls from richest house make this free daily. So people just sitting at home can watch their dance. This is wrong this should be never happen. Girls should remain away from tik tok girls just can watch the videos but they should never allow to make the videos. 

7 comments :

  1. Very Funny Specilly I Phone Video :))
    =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think This is funny but I don't know this language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so funny. I like It you must share more videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Nazia Bano Thanks for watch this my first video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi buddy welcome to new friends from facebook. I am Nazia Bano

    ReplyDelete

 
Top