Amazone



Today I am going to tell you about the street food. This trend is increasing day by day that people likes street food. Before this in history if we see then mostly people buy the vegetables or other animal's meat from different shops in the city and then baked at home. But now due to technology people just sitting at home search the food street in the city and then they move toward. Even if you are a tourist in the foreign country you don't need to get tension about the food of your taste Because some time we could not get the food from restaurant which we want so for that we move toward street food. Here I will tell you about the street food of London. This is very famous each and every thing you can buy here just related to food. Fore Example every type of fishes and other animals and birds meat like that mutton beef Sea animals and much more. But mostly people like here chicken soup.

Well as usual when we visit the food street then some time we face the fragrance of different taste of food. Some shelf are baking and some are serving. But at the morning there is the big market of the fishes. These fishes usually imports from the India. Indian Fishes are exports in all over the world. Even in UAE if you will buy a chicken then on the cover there will be stamped that made in India. Well same as European country also love the food. Some time we see in the different TV programs that the people of the Europe move to the sea for catching the fresh fishes. Because when fishes came in to the market then the original taste with the fishes become dead. But if you bake a fresh chicken or fresh mutton or beef even a fish then the taste become amazing.

I would like to share with you that I start my journey toward Indonesia when I reached in Baali I feel hungry and then I move to the restaurant and buy a room and then asked for eating something. The waiter show me their Buffy area. Here I saw much more food. Much more dishes. Because different people from all over the world came here that is why the administration of the hotel take care of them and make all dishes of different countries. Mostly people like to eat their own country's dishes. So there were much more dishes. I decided to taste all the dishes. Some were much more tasty and some dishes was just for watching. Mean I did not like the taste of that dishes. Because that dishes were for the patients.

If you visit any country then you must visit of the street food of city of the country. For example street food of Mexico street food of London. Same as now even in the small city street food are rapidly increasing. I hope that you will like this post and you will also like the video which i upload in up. This is the video when I was in Indonesia and here i see the food and i taste all the dishes. It was so wonderful for me. 

1 comments :

 
Top